A New Approach to Data Protection and Governance
Today, data is at the center of everything. From business intelligence to advanced analytics, in every sector of business, the creation, storage and use of data is the engine that drives competitive advantage and innovation. Recent advances in cloud technologies have made it possible for every organization to build enormous data repositories, and while the operational overhead for building these infrastructures has been significantly reduced, the strategies we use to secure what’s inside of them have stayed largely the same.
We believe the future of securing data will look much different than today’s bespoke and piecemeal approaches, and that is why we set out to build the Satori Secure Data Access Cloud.
To learn more about the solution, we invite you to read our solution brief.
Recent blog posts
- Hardening snowflake security: access controls explained
- A Data, Security and Privacy Engineer Walk into a Conference Room
- Enterprise data protection implementation: why so tough?
- Granular access controls for Snowflake, an alternative to Secure Views
- How Satori Works
- How Satori uses Apache Drill to conquer data exploration & preparation